Dr. Ahmed Bin Abdulaziz Al-Sagiah – Founding Partner
- Board member at the Saudi Bar Association and its spokesman.
- Worked in the judiciary field as a judge and chairman of a commercial court at Board of Grievances in the Kingdom and its spokesman.
- Worked as chairman of the Committee of Resolution in Credit Information Violations in the Ministry of Finance.
- Former Principal at Faculty of Law and chairman of the consultancy committee in Dar Al Uloom University.
- Founding member in the Saudi Scientific Judiciary Association and nominated member in its board for two periods.
- Former collaborator professor for higher studies in the Higher Judicial Institute and the Faculty of Law at King Saud University and at a number of other universities.
- Former legal consultant for Al Faisal University at Riyadh.
- Former secretary at the higher commission for strategic planning at the Board of Grievances.
- Worked as a member in numerous important committees such as, membership of technical affairs office in the Board of Grievances which is specialized in providing the opinion to the chairman of the Board of Grievances, member in the team of classifying the judicial principles (administrative, commercial and penal), former member in the scientific committee to prepare the studies and researches in the Board of Grievances and other committees.
- Participation in the preparation of numerous bylaws, regulations, judicial cooperation memorandums and representation of the Board of Grievances in the Bureau of Experts in the Council of Ministers.
- Representation of Board of Grievances in many visits and judicial trainings which aim to review some judicial experiences around the world, like at the United States of America, Republic of France, Republic of Singapore, Republic of Malaysia, Republic of Arab Egypt, Kingdom of Jordan Hashemite, Republic of Lebanon, Kingdom of Morocco and United Arab Emirates.
- Participation in many research about the importance of arbitration as a preferred mean for disputes resolution between businessmen whether inside or outside the Kingdom and what it provides of flexibility and speed especially with the need for response to the accelerated investment businesses requirements. Similarly, the speeches in conventions, seminars and workshops related to the arbitration system applicable in the Kingdom and its applications.
- Plead and provided advices in many major cases on national level, in addition to heading many arbitration committees for local and international cases at the different settlements and arbitration centers.
Yasser Bin Abdulaziz Al-Mesned – Partner Manager
- Worked in the judiciary field as a judge in the commercial, administrative and penal courts at the Board of Grievances in the Kingdom.
- Member of the consultancy committee in the real estates’ contributions commission at the Ministry of Commerce and Investment.
- Participated in many committees in the Bureau of Experts in the Council of Ministers to draft and prepare some judicial, administrative and commercial regulations and bylaws.
- Former member in the team of classifying the judicial principles (administrative, commercial and penal) at the Board of Grievances.
- Wide experience in litigation, arbitration and legalization in real estates’ regulations. Provided many consultations and legal studies in major cases and dedicated his experience in teaching at the Faculty of Law and writing in the specialized newspapers in law.
- Advisor for many Saudi and foreigner businessmen and companies in the legal aspects of managing fortunes.